Morrissey - Glastonbury Festival. (2011)




Morrissey - Glastonbury Festival 2011

Setlist:

    1.I Want the One I Can't Have
    2.First of the Gang to Die
    3.You Have Killed Me
    4.Shoplifters of the World Unite
    5.Everyday is Like Sunday
    6.There is a Light That Never Goes Out
    7.Alma Matters
    8.People are the Same Everywhere
    9.One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell
    10.Action is My Middle Name
    11.Satellite of Love (Lou Reed cover)
    12.Meat is Murder
    13.I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
    14.Irish Blood, English Heart
    15.This Charming Man

Postado por: André Sugai - It's a Long Way to The Top (If You Wanna Rock 'n' Roll)

Curtiu o Show? deixe seu comentário então! e não deixe de visitar meu outro blog, o ::Tutoriais Photoshop:: - Obrigado pela visita!
 
)